Cardinal Tobin, who Steven D. Greydanus recently had the pleasure of sitting next to, has said of women in the church, “Maybe my theology isn’t sophisticated enough, but I don’t believe that there’s a compelling theological reason why the Pope couldn’t name a woman cardinal.”
Thursday, February 22, 2018
Talmudists are shaking down Poland
because they have milked Germany dry
#NeverForget that only Jews are allowed to have laws
that punish those who question their fantasies
that punish those who question their fantasies
240 articles or adverts which mention the figure of six million Jews starting in A. D. 1900 and ending in A. D. 1945. (read online) (pdf)
More on ‘Six-Million’ & the ‘Holocaust’:
More Jewish threats:
You can’t question stories like these...
#Holodomor #Nakba #Gulags #AntiGoyite #Bolsheviks
#Occupation #JudaicBullying #NeverAgain #AntiGoyim
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Sandro Magister’s latest piece for L’Espresso, explains how Francis is constantly rewriting his past, in order to cover up the fact that he is mentally unstable and unfit to be occupying the Petrine Office.
Antonio Spadaro’s retweet
What’s an interdict?
What is Spadaro so upset about?
(Raymond Arroyo, Fr. Gerald Murray, and Mr. Robert Royal
call out Francis, Fr. Spadaro, and Cardinal Cupich
during the first 33 minutes of the show.)
More on Fr. Antonio Spadaro:
- Obama & Francis on abortion
- Antonio Spadaro’s thoughts on Francis and the method of his reign
- Oh boy...another Francis interview
- Francis ‘the humble’ is “boiling with rage” because four cardinals ask him to clarify Amoris Laetitia
- Francis may not want to clarify Amoris Laetitia but Antonio Spadaro has no qualms doing so
- Francis mocks the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass in letter to nine year old Alessio
- Francis the ‘vacuous’ explains how he became fat and so much more
- Are Francis and his Jesuits truly in the boat?
- The Booze Brothers
More on Cardinal Blase Cupich:
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
(click image to enlarge)
Francis, like his good friends the rabbis, has no problem correcting God.
“God smiled and said: ‘My sons have defeated Me, My sons have defeated Me!’ God’s sons ‘defeated him’ with their arguments. Rabbi Yehoshua was correct in his contention that a view confirmed by majority vote must be accepted, even where God Himself holds the opposite view.”
source: Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Bava Metzia 59b, Steinsaltz Edition [NY: Random House 1990], Vol. III p.237
Thanks to Catholic Sat for pointing out Francis’ behavior.
Monday, February 19, 2018
The Dictator Pope was in a merciful mood.
The kerfuffle between the Vatican and the Diocese of Ahiara in Nigeria looks to be over. Francis the Merciful, resolved the situation when he accepted the resignation of the rejected Bp. Peter Ebere Okpaleke and decided not to proceed with his promised canonical sanctions against the priests of the diocese. He did however offer them a stern warning to never again repeat such unreasonable actions opposing a bishop legitimately appointed by the Supreme Pontiff! After much bad press — ranging from lying about evidence of sex crimes in the Novus Ordo church to the betrayal of Catholics in China — here’s Francis throwing his opponents a bone and letting them claim a small victory. See he really is a good guy! We at Call Me Jorge... suspect that Francis could care less about Benedict XVI’s appointee, Bp. Okpaleke, because now he’ll get to give the diocese to one of his representatives of revolution.
- His Exc. Msgr. Okpaleke's Letter of resignation (in English)
- His Exc. Msgr. Okpaleke's Letter to the Episcopal Conference (in English)
- Letter of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples to the President of the Episcopal Conference (in English)
- Letter of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples to the President of the Episcopal Conference (in Italian)
- Letter of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples to His Exc. Msgr. Okpaleke (in English)
- Letter of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples to His Exc. Msgr. Okpaleke (in Italian)
- Letter of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples to His Exc Card. Onaiyekan (in English)
- Letter of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples to His Exc Card. Onaiyekan (in Italian)
More Opus (Ju)Dei propaganda to
rebuild Francis’ faltering image
Look! Francis is a normal humble guy!
Sunday, February 18, 2018
“There are two [recent] Bishops of Rome already Saints [John XXIII and John Paul II]. Paul VI will be a saint this year. One with the beatification cause in progress, John Paul I, his cause is open. And Benedict and I, are on the waiting list: pray for us!”
source: Vatican, INCONTRO CON I PARROCI DI ROMA, 15 February 2018 (English translation is Call MeJorge...’s)